Jul 20, 2013

First ride Phoenix II Electric Bike [2000W TOP SPEED]

A vlog of my first ride on a Crystalyte 4840 Brute 48V 2000W ebike kit. The ride was comfortable, destroyed the hills, tons of torque, and was a blast to ride. It's going to be my daily commuter going to and from work.

tl;dr I hit my top speed of 35.5mph without pedaling. Felt like I was going warp speed at 35mph--definitely did not expect that.

Please excuse the poor quality Bluetooth audio. My helmet cam failed, but the GoPro kept on truckin.

Marin Nail Trail 26" Hardtail MTB
48V LiMnCO2 10AH electricrider.com battery pack
4840 26" Rear electricrider.com brute kit W/LCD display
Twist grip throttle
Schwalbe 2.15" Marathon Mondial tires
SKS Grand MOM and Grand DAD fenders
Blackburn SPX-1 Ultimate Seatpost Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment