Dec 7, 2009

Sonicwall Registration Server Timeout

*Update: 12/9/09 - 3 days later, I was able to register the sonicwall*

Hello fellow Sonicwall IT professionals, the website is down. If you've been trying to register your Sonicwall, then it looks like you're going to have to wait. How long? I don't know.

I've been trying to register a new Sonicwall firewall installation, and their registration server has been down for over a day now, and this isn't the first time this has happened to me either. I was at a client's site with a new installation, and Sonicwalll's registration server took a nice long vacation. It was embarrassing to set up everything and then end up having to wait another day for their registration to come back to work! Tech support is futile, and outsourced, so they can't do anything to solve the problem.

Their hardware works well for me, but common Sonicwall, keep your site up! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment